Noor Highly-Specialized Ophthalmology Complex started its activities in 1993 with the opening of the first highly-specialized ophthalmology clinic on Motahhari Street, Tehran, Iran. The vision of the large Noor Complex is that all applicants be able to benefit from unique eye care services in their dignity, at a minimum distance from their home and away from the burdens of repeated traffic. Therefore, Noor Ophthalmology Hospital and Clinic on Esfandiar Street and then Noor Hospital and Clinic were established in Karaj.
Highly specialized ophthalmologists are present in all fields of ophthalmology in this advanced and highly equipped hospital, and they examine and treat ophthalmic patients. Ophthalmology services range from basic eye examinations, eye imaging, and optometry to advanced surgical procedures such as corneal transplantation.
Offering services to foreign patients has been done at Noor Ophthalmology Hospital for many years, and now special care services are separately provided for these patients at Noor Ophthalmology Hospital, Tehran, Iran.
The IPD unit has put these services on the line for foreign patients:
1. Assigning a separate unit in the organizational chart under the executive management of Noor Ophthalmology Hospital
2. Forming an IPD unit team
3. Appropriate physical space on the seventh floor to accommodate these patients
4. Establishment of experts from admission to discharge of these patients
5. Up-to-date information is recorded in the portal of the Department of Treatment
6. Providing manuals (multilingual), dedicated parking, free shuttle services for the patients on the day of surgery, high-speed internet, delivery of medical records for foreign patients, and planning for the patients’ eye visit in the coming days.
* How to receive appointment for patients at Noor Ophthalmology Hospital (Special for International Patients):
Via the hospital website at:
Via the email of the IPD unit:
Cellphone and WhatsApp:
WhatsApp: +989912909843 Ms. Farzaneh Vafajoo
WhatsApp: +989120994170 Ms. Mina Momeni Pour
By calling Noor Ophthalmology Hospital Contact Center: +982182400
In-person appointment: Get an appointment in person by visiting Noor Ophthalmology Clinic.