Introduction of IPD Services "International Patients Department"
Noor Ophthalmology Complex started its activity in 1993 by founding the first super specialty eye clinic in Iran. This clinic, located on Motahhari Street, was the first stage of Noor Complex activities, which is still providing services, and entered a new stage of service provision to patients in 2013, profiting from new buildings and up-to-date facilities.
Super specialists in all Ophthalmology majors are present at Motahhari Noor Clinic, examining and treating patients. All Ophthalmology services are offered at this center, from diagnostic tests and initial examinations, imaging and Optometry to advanced surgeries such as corneal transplantation.
The prospect of Noor complex is to make it possible for all applicants to benefit from its unique and efficient services, as close to their place of residence as possible, avoiding the suffering caused by frequent commutes.
Setting up Noor super specialty eye hospital on Esfandiar Street in 2007 is the continuation of the movement starting in 1993, which continued in 2000 by developing the Excimer Clinic on Babak Bahrami Street. Noor Hospital is the first private specialty eye hospital in the country offering pertinent services to our beloved fellow country men through its super specialty referral and counseling system, skilled ophthalmologists with up-to-date knowledge, most modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment in the world, as well as friendly and well-trained personnel in a beautiful and peaceful environment. It has always been a pioneer in all science and technology fields, and has proven and maintained its supremacy in the country, and in the region.
This was the first time that a full range of ophthalmic services, from the most basic to the most advanced ophthalmic surgeries, were provided in a building under a single roof where there was no need for patients to leave the complex in order to complete the diagnosis and treatment procedure.
The Most Important Achievements of Noor Ophthalmology Complex:
- Performing the first refractive surgery in Iran, using Excimer Laser and LASIK
- Performing the first laser surgery to correct corneal opacity
- Performing the highest number of refractive surgeries in Iran and in the Middle-East
- Implanting intra-corneal ring segments to correct myopia and keratoconus for the first time in the country
- Performing the first surgery to correct hyperobia (far-sightedness) through applying conductive keratoplasty
- Implanting intraocular lenses to correct myopia (near-sightedness)
- Performing the first cataract operation through the phacoemulsification method
- Performing the first cataract laser surgery
- Founding the first diabetes clinic in the country to follow-up the eye conditions of diabetic patients
- Modern corneal transplantation techniques
Special Services for IPD patients (International Patients)
Therapeutic services have been provided for foreign patients in recent years in Noor Eye Hospital. And now, considering the degree of the Ministry of Health on managing foreign patients separately and allocating special services to them, Noor Hospital has included the following in its plan:
1.Allocating a separate unit in the organizational chart under the supervision of the executive management of the hospital
2. Forming the IPD unit team
3. Appropriate physical space on the 7th floor for admitting these patients
4. An expert responsible for admitting and discharging them
5. Recording up- to- date information on the portal of the Treatment Deputy Website
6. Developing a bilingual booklet, private parking, courtesy transportation services for patients on the day of surgery, high speed Internet, delivering the patients’ medical records, and appointing their follow-up visits
Medical, Clinical and Para-clinical Services
The operation rooms
Noor Hospital has two active operation rooms of LASIK and intra-ocular with modern equipment, ready to serve honorable patients. In these operation rooms, LASEK, Femto-Lasik, cataract, vitrectomy, glaucoma, blepharoplasty, strabismus and the other types of ophthalmic surgery are performed.
Keratoconus Clinic, Uveitis Clinic, Retina Clinic, Lens Clinic, Presbyopia Clinic, Orthoptic Clinic, Amblyopia Clinic, Dry Eyes Clinic
Laser Clinic, Eye Angiography and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Pentacam, Perimetry, IOLMaster, Topography, ERG and various types of eye scans.
Physicians: All ophthalmology specialists and super-specialists of Noor eye complex
Nurses: the head nurse and the substitute nurse of the ward - Ms.Ayoubi and Ms.Hooshmand
IPD officials: Sarah Aliani, Mina Momenipour
Hospital contact number for foreign patients:
(WhatsApp: Mina Momenipour)